If your student is new to the school district and needs to ride the bus, you can sign-up at the School buildings.
Fall is here and with in cooler mornings and still warm afternoons. Jacket and coats that are left on the buses for a few days will end up
at the Elementary School lost and found.
1. 9th& Water St. am 7:26 - pm 4:00 Elk bus #17
2. 4th & water St. am 7:30 - pm 4:00 Elk bus #17
3. 11th & Garfield St. am 7:30 - pm 4:01 Bear bus #6
4. 11th & Sage Ct. am 7:30 - pm 4:05 Kangaroo bus #3
5. 7th & Cedar St. am 7:34 - pm 4:05 Horse bus #1
6. 6th & Garfield St. am 7:35 - pm 4:00 Horse bus #1
7. 12th & Main St. am 7:26 - pm 4:05 Kangaroo bus #3
8. 9th & Park St. am 7:32 - pm 4:07 Horse bus #3 Staff Driving District Vehicles
New and current staff, if you intend to drive a school district vehicle, you will need to do the following:
Small vehicle / no students............ Complete a driver license check form and send it to bus garage.
Small vehicle with students............Complete a driver license check form. Click HERE
Complete a medical survey form. Click HERE
Take the annual written driver's test
Small Vehicle Operator Guide Link ( test study materials) Click HERE.
Mileage Distance and Times click HERE.
All forms needed to complete small vehicle with students test are located in links provided or at the bus garage. 2018-19 School Year
If you are new to Meeker, as a parent or school district staff member, give us a call to find out how school transportation can work for you.
Roy Wedding Transportation Director (970) 878-9080
Vaughn Moodie Mechanic (970) 878-5509